Capital Growth Properties has been managing residential and commercial properties throughout San Diego County for more than three decades, since its founding in 1982.
Throughout our history, we have partnered with owners of both commercial and residential
real estate to meet and often exceed their expectations by:
- Maximizing the return on their investments
- Enhancing their income
- Exceptional strategies to meet their short-term and long-term goals
- Controlling their operating expenses
Our property management team understands that success is not a destination, but a process that requires continual effort and focus. We are never satisfied with simply reaching a goal. By the time a goal has been reached, we have already set our sights on the next goal.That’s why our clients have remained loyal to us for years. They know that we’re invested in ensuring their financial health both now and in the future.
You don’t have to take our word alone for it, though. The prestigious Institute of Real Estate Management has named Capital Growth Properties an Accredited Management Organization®.
This means that we have demonstrated:
- An ongoing dedication to managing the real estate assets of our clients with the sole purpose of reaching and exceeding their investment goals
- A history of business stability, fiscal responsibility, and operational excellence
- Adherence to the rigorously enforced AMO® Code of Professional Ethics
Only 540 out of the thousands of real estate management firms in the United States and Canada have earned the AMO® mark of distinction. This means that, whatever your goals as a real estate owner, you can trust that our property management team will devote its full effort to making them realities.
What property management services do we provide?
Our experienced team employs a hands-on management approach in providing the following services and strategies:
- Creative and strategic problem solving
- Timely and well-researched
maintenance and improvement recommendations
- Service-oriented and professional tenant and resident relations
- The balancing of property needs with
cash flow requirements
- Up-to-the-minute knowledge of real
estate laws, trends, and markets
- Clear, prompt, and professional client communication
- Consistent monitoring and
recommendation of leasing partners
- Strong industry partner relationships
resulting in volume pricing
- Consistent level of high responsiveness and communication
- Regular financial analysis with
- Attention to risk management issues
- Detailed insurance review with quality
- Skill in dealing with intricate partnership
- Timely and accurate financial reporting